We believe that faculty members and administrators come to RUSM because they are passionate about teaching and learning. And we are passionate about supporting them. We offer numerous opportunities to strengthen and stretch your professional skills.
- You and your immediate family can enroll, at a special rate of tuition, in any course or degree program offered at DeVry University and/or DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management, either online or on campus.
- We offer leadership development programs in academic administration and operations.
- Because we recognize the value of collaboration, we have developed both workshops and consulting services that enhance team effectiveness.
- You can also take personal leadership courses, either at your own pace or following a more traditional instructor-led approach.
- RUSM offers numerous webinars focused on career development.
- Enhance your medical education skills, and earn a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education through our distance learning partnership with the Centre for Medical Education at the University of Dundee in the UK.
- To help you stay current in your field, connect with thought leaders and network with peers, we support your participation in professional associations and your attendance at conferences around the world.
- Designed specifically for our academic leaders, the Academic Leadership program is an eighteen month, intensive development program consisting of executive coaching, symposiums with fellow academic colleagues across all DeVry Medical International schools, and personal insights delivered through 360 degree feedback and a series of self-assessments.