We believe that faculty members and administrators come to RUSM because they are passionate about teaching and learning. And we are passionate about supporting them. We offer numerous opportunities to strengthen and stretch your professional skills.
- We offer leadership development programs in academic administration and operations.
- Because we recognize the value of collaboration, we have developed both workshops and consulting services that enhance team effectiveness.
- You can also take personal leadership courses, either at your own pace or following a more traditional instructor-led approach.
- RUSM offers numerous webinars focused on career development.
- To help you stay current in your field, connect with thought leaders and network with peers, we support your participation in professional associations and your attendance at conferences around the world.
- Designed specifically for our academic leaders, the Academic Leadership program is an eighteen month, intensive development program consisting of executive coaching, symposiums with fellow academic colleagues across all Adtalem Global Education schools, and personal insights delivered through 360 degree feedback and a series of self-assessments.