A passion for medicine
- For some students, medicine is a family tradition. Others come to the profession through a love of science or a desire to care for those in need. All bring to their studies a nearly insatiable hunger for medical education.
- Our students reflect the diversity of the countries they come from—primarily the U.S. and Canada—not just geographically, racially and ethnically, but economically as well.
- RUSM is accredited, and participates in Federal Student Aid programs
- RUSM students don’t let anything slow them down, not personal and family hardships, and not academic challenges. Professors are continually struck by how dedicated our students are and how determined they are to succeed.
- Our alumni community now has more than 14,000 graduates and continues to grow rapidly each year.