Dr. Robert Sasso
- B.S., Seton Hall University
- M.D., Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship and residency in OB/GYN at the University of Utah Medical Center.
- Fellowship in reproductive surgery and infertility, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Miami, FL
General obstetrics and gynecology New Hampshire; specializing in advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery and infertility; taught medical students and residents using both live animal models for human surgical simulation, and using inanimate laparoscopic simulators to teach laparoscopic suturing and instrumentation use.
Established a new infertility and IVF center in Maine
- Associate professor in the Department of Clinical Medicine
- Director of Medical Simulation
- Serves on the Admissions and IRB committees
- Researching the effectiveness of educational tools