- Ph.D., Boston University School of Medicine, Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology; special training in primate neurosurgery and behavior
- Taught courses in Medical Gross Anatomy, Histology and Neuroscience
- Lectured to rehabilitation medical residents, undergraduate, and eastern medicine students.
SUNY Downstate Medical School, Brooklyn, NY, Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Assistant Dean, Faculty Affairs & Development
- Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy
- Module Director for Nervous and Psychiatric
- Subject matter expert and liaison for RUSM talent acquisition