Your children’s education should be as unique as they are
“In some ways, we’re really staying for the kids.
“The kids really like the school. They get a lot of one-on-one attention from their teachers and they develop close friendships with kids from all over the place, which they wouldn’t be able to do back home.
“And beyond school, I like that our kids are not inundated with advertising and that they’re developing an understanding that not everyone can get what they want.”
— Jolyne Drummelsmith, Ph.D., associate professor, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The RUSM Preparatory School provides a versatile learning experience
- Kids of varying ages from diverse backgrounds learn together from talented teachers and from each other.
- Small class size allows teachers to help each child to progress at his or her own pace.
- The curriculum is based on the U.S. Common Core, but it isn’t limited by it.
- Children from K through 8 are empowered to develop academically, socially, emotionally, physically.
The Early Learning Center
- Children from six weeks to age five years enjoy nurturing care from experienced preschool teachers.
- Stimulating activities and active play help little ones prepare for the next stage in their education.
Both schools are located right on campus
So parents—whether faculty, staff or students—can easily drop them off, pick them up, visit during the day and keep in close touch with teachers.